Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

In My Pinterest Queue

If you use Pinterest (which necessarily means you are obsessed... I mean, come on, it's awesome), you'll know what I mean when I say I won't live long enough to try all the things I've pinned. If you're not a Pinterest fanatic,  let's just say it's like internet hoarding -- which is dangerous because the internet doesn't take up space... the hoarding knows no bounds! I pin in the hopes of a "someday" when I will actually be able to make or cook all the awesome/delicious looking things that other people have made and cooked. One day, my friends, one day. Here are a few things in my Pinterest Queue:



4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Granola Bars





















Source: foodformyfamily.com via Aleah on Pinterest
Mini Berry Pies on a Stick




















Homemade Vanilla Extract

See what I mean?! Aren't these things AMAZING!? Sigh. Do you have anything pinned that you can't wait to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment