It's time! This weekend is the Biannual Blogathon Bash. Can you say, OVERWHELMED??! Having a new blog means there is so much I could be doing to improve my blog. I am going to really try to focus my goals to make this weekend as productive as possible. Here's what I'm looking to do...
GOAL: At least 15 hours of blogging!
15 hours isn't an insane amount, but I have a five-month-old and my in-laws are coming, and I believe in realistic goals :) this is something I can achieve! It will be a stretch to work this in, but it is going to be so worth it in the end. Here are a few things that I would like to accomplish:
- Create a posting schedule and write up a few posts.
- Research Alexa Traffic Ranking (so excited for this mini-challenge!)
- Brainstorm ways to make my social media work harder for me
- Streamline a focus for my blog
- Tag all my posts to make them easier to search through
- Work on three month Swagbucks update
I'm so excited to be linking up to other blogs doing this too. I'm sure their to-do lists will inspire more for me! Even if I can't get everything done this weekend that I would like, it's nice to have a group to keep me motivated :) happy blogging!